Cottage Grove Inn, an elegant pet-friendly boutique inn located in the heart of Calistoga, is a wonderful place to stay when you travel with your pet. Calistoga is one of the most pet-friendly cities in the country, a place where dogs can walk on leash throughout the quaint village and often find water bowls and doggie treats at many of the businesses.
When making your reservation for you and your pet, please plan ahead as we only offer 3 pet-friendly rooms. Cottage Grove Inn welcomes you and your furry companion to the beautiful Napa Valley! To keep your pet and all guests safe, we do have a few rules that we ask you follow:
- There is a $50 pet fee per reservation for our designated, pre-arranged, pet-friendly rooms.
- The maximum number of pets allowed per room is two.
- Pets may not be larger than 40 pounds.
- You are responsible for all property damages caused by your pet and a minimum charge of $250 will be applied to cover damages.
- You must pick up after your pet on our grounds.
- A pet bed will be provided for your pet for in-room use.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture.
- When leaving your cottage for any activity without your pet, we kindly ask that you have proper accommodations to ensure there will be no pet damage done to the cottage.
- Pets are not permitted in the common room; however, they are permitted on the patio.
- Please take our other guests into consideration. Should your pet become disruptive, please excuse yourselves and calm your pet so everyone can have an enjoyable stay.
- We look forward to welcoming you and your pets!
For further questions on our pet policy and your reservation, please call (707) 942-8400.
Photo Credit: Thinkstock | MonkeyBusinessImages